My father’s forefathers were fishermen from Maria, Siquijor. In 1930s, my great grandfather’s fishing exploits ushered him to the coastal villages outside Pagadian in Mindanao.
Although born and bred a Mindanaoan, Daddy grew up with stories of the fireflies of Siquijor. I did, too.
So to finish our month-long family road trip to VisMin in June 2016, I wish to bring Dad home– to where our lineage of big hearts and great minds began.
3D2N Siquijor Itinerary
- St. Francis of Assisi Church
- Capilay Spring
- Enchanted Balete Tree
- San Isidro Labrador Church
- Cambugahay Falls
- Salagdoong Beach
- Public and Private Transport options are available.
- Budget accommodation.
- Route is from Lanao del Norte to Dumaguete via Dapitan
- This itinerary is the second half of a week-long road trip to Dumaguete and Siquijor
- This leg is the 3rd and last instalment of a three-part, month-long family road trip all over Visayas and Mindanao.
- Itineraries to other destinations can be found here.
DISCLAIMER: Right-click has been disabled on this blog. Best viewed when pinned/re-pinned on Pinterest. Or holler, I’m happy to email a PDF version. 🙂