Many of my favourite writers found fervour along Dumaguete’s boulevard. And I’ve always wondered, what charm does a sleepy seaside city hold against wordsmiths?
I guess I am about to find out.
Dumaguete – Apo Island Itinerary
In June, I will be embarking on a family road trip from our home base in Mindanao to my father’s roots in Siquijor. But since I am in charge with planning, I very cunningly included a detour to Dumaguete and Apo Island.
- Public and Private Transport options are available.
- Budget accommodation.
- Route is from Lanao del Norte to Dumaguete via Dapitan
- This itinerary is the first part of a week-long road trip to Dumaguete and Siquijor
- This leg is the 3rd and last instalment of a three-part, month-long family road trip all over Visayas and Mindanao.
- Itineraries to other destinations can be found here.
DISCLAIMER: Right-click has been disabled on this blog. Best viewed when pinned/re-pinned on Pinterest. Or holler, I’m happy to email a PDF version. 🙂