Let me let you in on a secret: the secret to sensible packing is photographing what you pack. For hand-carry bags, for instance, it is imperative not to overstuff lest your shoulder is prepared to bear the yoke of overpacking.
So how does photographing helps? Whatever doesn’t look good in the photo, goes.
Genius, right? Right!
On a trip home to Manila, I tried this formula (and will prolly start a series after this), and am so stoked it works!
Read: Cabin Bag Flatlay – Bali
(Clockwise from top)
- Laptop – Macbook Air (a gift from the boylove 3 birthdays ago); decal is from Typo Shop.
- Make-up kit – My Asian skin doesn’t do well with designer cosmetics. I’m happy with just Revlon, really.
- Passport Wallet – have I mentioned Typo Shop should start to sponsor me? lol. Also, if you haven’t noticed yet, I am crazy over all things travel-y.
- Headphones – Bose wireless over ear.
- Journal – Slay 2017 by Typo Shop.
- Backpack – All because it matches with my passport wallet; also from Typo Shop.
- Eyewear – Clubmasters by RayBan
- Book – The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
FELLOW WAYFARER, WHAT’S IN YOUR CABIN BAG?